Care and support to help you age gracefully.
- Caring staff on duty 24-hours a day
- Routine health and wellness services, including weight monitoring, blood pressure checks, nursing and consultation and coordination of licensed medical staff
- Help with bathing, grooming and dressing as needed
- Assistance with managing medications
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served three times a day
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping
- Two loads of laundry per week
- Emergency response system
- Specialized memory support
- All utilities included in monthly fee except for phone and optional cable television
- Free parking for residents and guests
- Maintenance services
Your Own Personal Sanctuary
The Sanctuary assisted living offers private one-bedroom and studio homes with a variety of floor plans and sizes from which to choose. Each has a kitchenette, full bathroom, living room, individually controlled heating and air conditioning and ample storage.
Studio apartments range from 380-646 square feet.
One-bedroom apartments range from 615-714 square Feet.
View and Download Assisted Living One-bedroom and Studio Floor Plans:
Are you on Medicaid?
We proudly serve Medicaid Elderly Waiver Clients. If you are on Medicaid Elderly Waiver or are eligible, usually your social security check, minus a personal needs allowance, is all that is necessary. Minnesota Elderly Waiver programs may pay for the rest of your care needs. Please contact your case manager or click here for more specifics on the program.
Peace of Mind
If you are “spending down” your assets to pay for assisted living services, you will never be asked to leave The Sanctuary once those assets are depleted as long as your income qualifies you for Medicaid Elderly Waiver support.